Winter session 2016/2017.
Fields of diploma
- Management of occupational health and safety.
- Occupational risk assessment – methods, processes, improving the ergonomic risk factors.
- Analysis of accidents at work – modeling, accident measures, statistical analysis, research into the causes of accidents at work.
- Safety culture.
- OHS management system – implementation, maintenance, improvement of the system, the use of tools like TQM.
- Integrated Management Systems.
- Analysis of working conditions in the company.
- The test conditions and the working environment.
- Health and safety in manufacturing companies.
- Computer-aided occupational safety – application projects.